Guest Houses in Lincoln
175 Carholme Road
The Guest House dates back to the Edwardian period, it has been carefully renovated and decorated to keep many of its original features whilst ensuring you of a comfortable and relaxing stay. We are a family owned and run establishment and we pride ourselves on our cleanliness and customer service. Carholme Guest House is a stylish town house with five individually designed and decorated rooms. All rooms are en-suite or have a private shower room and the room sizes vary across the range. For more information, please view Our Rooms.
AA 4-star We are an AA 4 Star rated Guest Accommodation and we also achieved a 4-star rating for hygiene in the Food Business Star Awards. So if you're looking for a clean and comfortable guest house with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, then we are the place for you.
* We are within walking distance of the City Center. Cathedral, Bailgate, Brayford Wharf and many retail shopping parks.
* We are and always have been a non-smoking Guest House.
* We provide free parking permits or secure parking by prior arrangement.
* We are AA 4 Star rated and have a 4 star rating for Food Hygiene.
* All our rooms are en-suite or have a private shower room.
* We provide freshly prepared breakfasts with traditional Lincolnshire sausages and free range eggs. Vegetarian and special diets can also be catered for.
* Competitive prices and discounts for stays of three nights or more.
* Children are welcome.
* All our rooms have flat screen Tv's with Free view
* We are WIFI enabled guest house ..
We have a large, comfortable TV lounge for you to relax in, if you fancy a change of scenery from your room, or for meeting up with other guests.
We have five free parking permits available or two secure parking spaces, by prior arrangement only. Classic car and bike enthusiasts are welcome.
Children are welcome at Carholme Guest House and we can supply various games and toys to keep them busy. We can also provide a high-chair, travel cot, airbed and extra bedding, baby monitors, and we've also designed their very own special breakfast menu.
Dining area Breakfast is served in our comfortable dining room and runs from 7am until 8:30am from Monday to Friday and from 8am until 9am on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
We serve a choice of Full English Breakfast with locally made Lincolnshire sausages, free-range eggs and all the trimmings. For those who prefer something smaller, a selection of light bites and toasted products are available.
Vegetarians and those with special diets can be catered for, so please advise when making your booking.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.